The Oregon State University College of Pharmacy contracts with the State of Oregon's Health Systems Division (HSD) to provide expertise and support for their pharmacy programs.
Our mission: To encourage safe, effective, innovative and financially sustainable policies through service, drug use research and education.
Responsibilities include providing:
- Administration of the Oregon Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee
- Evaluation of drug utilization
- Drug information
- Drug policy analysis
- Medicaid provider education and drug therapy consultation
Drug Use Research and Management Staff
- Roger Citron, B.S. Pharm
- Andrew Gibler, Pharm.D.
- Dean Haxby, Pharm.D.
- Megan Herink, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Kathy Sentena, Pharm.D.
- Ted Williams, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Dave Engen, Pharm.D., CGP
- Deanna Moretz, Pharm.D.
- Luke Middleton
- OSU College of Pharmacy - Drug Use Research & Management @
OHA Health Systems Division
500 Summer Street NE, E35
Salem, OR 97301-1079