Oregon Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee
- The P&T Committee meetings will be open to the public
- The Committee shall provide appropriate opportunity for public testimony at each meeting
- Testimony can be submitted in writing or provided in-person
- Maximum of 3 minutes per speaker, 10 minutes per agenda item.
- Information that is most helpful to the Committee is evidence-based, comparative and limited to new information not previously reviewed by the Committee and relating to dossier information or prepared reviews.
- Oral presentation of the FDA approved label is not helpful information.
- Written testimony can be submitted by interested parties for the P&T Committee to consider on agenda items. Written testimony which includes clinical information should be submitted at least one week in advance of the meeting by sending an email to this address: OSUPharm.DI@oregonstate.edu, so that staff have time to evaluate before providing to the Committee for consideration.
- Written documents handed out during the scheduled public testimony periods at the P&T meetings will be limited to 2 pages of new information that was not included in previous reviews. Package Inserts (PIs) are not considered new information and only clinically relevant changes made to the PIs should be submitted.