Oregon Pharmacy & Therapeutics Meeting Information
MEETING INFOMeetings are generally held on the last Thursday of the month from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
You may elect to receive notifications by email of meeting schedules, document postings and newsletters by subscribing to the OSUPHARMDI list-serv.
- The P&T Committee meetings will be open to the public
- The Committee shall provide appropriate opportunity for public testimony at each meeting
- Testimony can be submitted in writing or provided in-person
- Maximum of 5 minutes per speaker.
- Information that is most helpful to the Committee is evidence-based, comparative and limited to new information not previously reviewed by the Committee and relating to dossier information or prepared reviews.
- Oral presentation of the FDA approved label is not helpful information.
- Written testimony can be submitted by interested parties for the P&T Committee to consider on agenda items. Written testimony which includes clinical information, such as Dossiers, can be submitted for consideration of inclusion by sending an email to this address: OSUPharm.DI@oregonstate.edu. It must be received by staff during the dates provided on the website, typically while draft documents are posted.
- Written documents provided during the scheduled public testimony periods of the P&T meetings will be limited to 2 pages of new information that was not included in previous reviews. Package Inserts (PIs) are not considered new information and only clinically relevant changes made to the PIs should be submitted.
Future P&T Meetings
|Date||Meeting Documents||Important Dates|
|01/30/2014||1:00 - 5:00 PM|
|Clackamas Community Training Center
(Small map, Directions)
29353 SW Town Center Loop East
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Draft documents posted:
Public comments accepted until:
Final documents posted:
DRAFTS: These are draft documents for public comment.
To submit a comment, please use this email address.
NOTE: All comments received will be posted publicly on this site. We can not accept confidential comments.
- ACE Inhibitor DERP Scan
- Calcium Channel Blocker DERP Scan
- Antiepileptics DERP Scan
- Hormone Replacement Therapy DERP Scan
- HSV Scan
New Drug Evaluations
- Sirturo New Drug Evaluation
- Second Generation Antipsychotic Class Update
- Fish Oil Review
- Gout Class Update