2013 Graduation Information
College of Pharmacy Ceremony (click for details)
LaSells Stewart Center
Friday, June 13, 2014
Reception follows ceremony
P4s: Because the College provides a private graduation for our professional students during which you receive your diploma, this serves in place of the undergraduate commencement activity that takes place on Saturday, June 14th.
OSU bookstore will take orders for regalia after April 17th.
- You can call at 800-595-0357 to place your order. Regalia can be picked up at the bookstore or shipped to you. (There is a charge for shipping.)
- Graduation Fair: April 16-17 in the OSU Beaver Store, Book Level from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (You are able to get your regalia here as well.)
- Regalia costs: $86.50 (It is not possible to rent it.)
Degree Conferred: As of June 14. Your degree will appear on your transcript the week after graduation.
COP Ceremony Announcements:
www.jostens.com/college - AVAILABLE NOW!
- Enter “Oregon State University” for the College – then click on “Personalized Announcements”. This will take you to a page where you can select the design of the announcements.
- Pick the design you want and then go to “Design it!”
- Then, you will get to a form where you can select Doctor of Pharmacy for your degree and enter any additional information you want to include. Click next.
- The Announcement text is pre-loaded – click on the dropdown menu and select “College of Pharmacy Ceremony” This enters all the correct information.
- From there, you can order and customize your announcements as you choose!
- NAPLEX: http://www.nabp.net/programs/examination/naplex/registration-bulletin/
- Regalia and OSU Announcements: OSU Bookstore
- Parking information: http://oregonstate.edu/events/commencement/guests
- Visiting Corvallis, OR: http://www.ci.corvallis.or.us/