LaSells Stewart Center
Friday June 13, 2014
Reception: Following the ceremony in the breezeway in between LaSells Stewart Center and CH2M Hill Alumni Center
P4s: Because the College provides a private graduation for our professional students during which you receive your diploma, this serves in place of the undergraduate commencement activity that takes place on Saturday, June 15th.
- Graduates and faculty marshals need to arrive by NOON dressed in regalia. Graduates need to line up by 12:30 for the ceremony. A class picture will be taken prior to lining up.
- Please check-in at the table in the LaSells Stewart Center entrance upon arrival.
- There are no tickets required for guests and family. Please RSVP your guests on the required online graduation survey.
- Ceremony lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Regalia is required for participation in ceremony. Order regalia from OSU Bookstore in Spring 2014.
- OSU graduation announcements are also available through the OSU Bookstore.
- You will receive you diploma at the College of Pharmacy Graduation Ceremony. If you don't attend the graduation ceremony, you can either pick up your diploma in Corvallis at the registrar's office or make arrangements for the registrar to mail your diploma to you. The fee to mail your diploma is $25 in the US, $40 outside the US.
The OSU Bookstore will take orders for regalia after April 17, 2013.
- You can call at 800-595-0357 to place your order. Regalia can be picked up at the bookstore or shipped to you. (There is a charge for shipping.)
- Graduation Fair: April 16-17, 2014 in the OSU Beaver Store, Book Level from 10am-4pm (You are able to get your regalia here as well.)
- Regalia costs: $86.50 (It is not possible to rent it.)
Degree Conferred: As of June 14. Your degree will appear on your transcript the week after graduation.
COP Ceremony Announcements
www.jostens.com/college - Available soon
- Enter “Oregon State University” for the College – then click on “Personalized Announcements”. This will take you to a page where you can select the design of the announcements.
- Pick the design you want and then go to “Design it!”
- Then, you will get to a form where you can select Doctor of Pharmacy for your degree and enter any additional information you want to include. Click next.
- The Announcement text is pre-loaded – click on the dropdown menu and select “College of Pharmacy Ceremony” This enters all the correct information.
- From there, you can order and customize your announcements as you choose!