LaSells Stewart Center
Friday June 16, 2017
Reception: Following the ceremony in the breezeway in between LaSells Stewart Center and CH2M Hill Alumni Center
P4s: Because the College provides a private graduation for our professional students during which you receive your diploma, this serves in place of the undergraduate commencement activity that takes place on Saturday, June 17th.
- Graduates and faculty marshals need to arrive no later then NOON dressed in regalia. Graduates need to line up by 12:30 for the ceremony. A class picture will be taken prior to lining up.
- Please check-in at the table in the LaSells Stewart Center entrance upon arrival.
- There are no tickets required for guests and family. Please RSVP your guests on the required online graduation survey.
- Ceremony lasts approximately 1 hour.
- Regalia is required for participation in ceremony. Order regalia from OSU Bookstore starting on April 26, 2017.
- Graduation announcements will be available through Jostens.
- You will receive your diploma at the College of Pharmacy Graduation Ceremony. If you don't attend the graduation ceremony, you can either pick up your diploma in Corvallis at the registrar's office or make arrangements for the registrar to mail your diploma to you. The fee to mail your diploma is $25 in the US, $40 outside the US.
- Please make sure to complete the required Graduation Survey
The OSU Bookstore will be taking online orders for regalia starting April 26, 2017.
- Regalia can be picked up at the bookstore or shipped to you. (There is a charge for shipping.)
- Regalia costs: $105.00 for the entire Doctorate Bundle (It is not possible to rent it.)
- We highly recommend pre-ordering your regalia online, and picking it up May 22nd while you are on campus for P4 Spring Seminar
Degree Conferred: Your degree will appear on your transcript the week after graduation.
Pharmacy Graduation Announcements
Jostens - Will be available to order April 21st
- To personalize your announcements, from the main page select "Graduation Announcements".
- Click "Customize" below the package you wish to purchase.
- Select the style of announcement you want.
- Click "Customize" on the announcement description page.
- You will get to a form where you can enter your name, select Doctor of Pharmacy for your degree, and insert any additional information you want to include. Click "Next".
- The Announcement text is pre-loaded – click on the dropdown menu and select “June 2016 Ceremony - College of Pharmacy”. The information for our ceremony will be displayed with your information.
- After thoroughly reviewing the text for accuracy, select the box stating you have done so and click "Next".
Oregon Convention Center
Sunday, June 4th, 2017
Reception: Immediately following Convocation for students, family/guests and faculty (Rooms C123-124)
Note: This event does NOT replace the College of Pharmacy Graduation ceremony on June 16th, 2017
- Graduates need to arrive by 11:45am. Robing and Line-up begins at 12pm.
- Make sure to check in under the College of Pharmacy gonfalon in Exhibit Hall A1
- Graduates and faculty will begin robing and line-up by 12pm. (Students will line up in Exhibit Hall A1, Faculty will line up in Rooms A 105 & 106)
- There is no specific order to line up in. Faculty will NOT be sitting by school. Students WILL be sitting together by school.
- The seating order from the stage will be: Dentristy, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Faculty.
- Please leave personal items (jackets, purses, valuables, etc.) in a safe place prior to lining up. Anything left in the Exhibit Hall will be removed prior to the end of the ceremony.
- Our Reception room will be open and accessible, but will be unattended during the ceremony.
- The Procession will begin promptly at 1pm and will last approximately 1 hour.
- This event is for students, family/guests, faculty, and staff
- There will be a small reception for students and faculty after the Commencement ceremony ends in rooms C123-124.
- Regalia is required for participation in Convocation.
- Students order regalia from OSU Bookstore starting April 26, 2017
- Students should pick up their regalia from the OSU Bookstore on campus during P4 Spring Seminar on May 22.
- Faculty Regalia must be ordered NO LATER THAN April 15, 2017.
- Faculty regalia will be brought to Portland in time for the ceremony.
- You will be hooded and presented your diploma at the College of Pharmacy Graduation Ceremony on Friday, June 16th, 2017 in Corvallis, OR.
- You will NOT wear your hoods at Conovcation (since Graduation is AFTER Convocation)
Parking and Transportation
Parking at the Convention Center is extremely limited and we strongly encourage the use of public transportation or carpoolilng. If you choose to drive yourself or carpool, there are several options for parking.
- The Moda Center's Garden Garage will NOT be available due to another graduation ceremony at the same time as Convocation
- We do NOT have a reserved lot, so please be prepared to come early to find parking. Be prepared to walk if you need to. Use alternative modes of transportation, like the Streetcar (Take the B Loop Streetcar and the Stop at NE Grand/Holladay is only a block away from the Convention Center) or even Uber/Lyft
- OCC facilities parking (including the OCC Parking Garage, OCC Exhibitors' Lot, and OCC Lloyd Lot) are available for $8 to be paid upon entry to the garage.
- There are also 416 metered spaces within 3 block of the OCC.
- OBOP parking lot is located about 3 blocks away from the Convention Center on NE Oregon Street
A map of the area and available parking can be viewed HERE.
Click HERE for directions to the Oregon Convention Center and more information regarding parking.